Thursday, May 1, 2008

First Post


This blog will be about the different Saiz siblings and their families. Ramona Roncale, Paul Saiz, Stella Montez, Ruth Hernandez and Viola (Aguirre) Saiz. We will post different pictures of the different families and events as they become available. We encourage all family members to participate and feel free to contribute any family event you wish. My goal is to keep all the "familia" in touch with what is going on with all of us.


I recently got to spend a few days in Stockton with my aunts, Ramona, Stella, Ruth and Viola and had a great time. We went to Dave Wong's for lunch and then went back to Ramona's and reminisced about old times and I tried to catch up on all that's going on with the family.


If you have any pictures, stories or videos, please feel free to let me know and I will post them. If you would like to be "Blog" contributor and place posts about your family please email me at stvsai@aol.com or call me at 310 707-3110. Also, if you have your own family blog and would like to link it to this blog, please let me know!


I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you!


Love you all,


Steve Saiz

No comments: